PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 12th Dec 2006, 18:52
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally Posted by chappie
hello one and all, just to let you know that i have checked my earlier info about all the hercs being fitted. i can tell you a well placed source has confirmed what i had been told about all the hercs being done. THEY ARE!!!!!......
"we are fitting ESF to all those ac that operate in the highest threat environment and which most conseqently most at risk from the formed attack that caused XV179 to crash".
Perhaps your well placed source was very well placed and telling you, and the rest of us, porky pies! The further up the Chain of Command one goes, the more dubious the morality becomes. We are dealing with people who, if they ever did, no longer know the difference between truth and lies, right or wrong. We may expect many more false dawns as they try to meddle with our feelings and emotions. It will simply say everything about them, and little about us. As WC famously said, you may do your worst and we will do our best. In the meantime no confusion at this end, the entire Herc fleet, even those used to do the weekly shop at Tescos, must be fitted with ESF, and quickly!
So it's to be a girl Chappie! A word to the wise, don't waste any time in deciding on her name(s), these things are best not left until the taxi to the hospital! Perhaps this Forum could assist you in suggesting appropriate ones? If so may I get the ball rolling? Have you thought about Prunella? A lovely name of a lovely actress, with a voice to die for, though you would have to wait a while for that perhaps. But how appropriate I hear you say! Very kind of you, but really it's nothing, nothing!