PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Trainee Pilot Molest Girl!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2001, 16:48
No Cigar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

MadChinaman

not all SIA cadet pilots are molesters. So please don't put us all in the same category. I'd like to think that SIA made the right decision with some of us at least.

What Tang did was unforgivable and as a group we can't understand what would have led him to do so and we sympatise for his young victim, but we are not responsible.

What I am trying to say is, if you're seeing it as how this is the way "SIA selects their futue commanders", just because of one bad apple, then I have to say, I'm glad you're not one of us. Why would you want to join a group of hopeless future commanders like us anyway. SIA did well by not selecting you as you're obviously too good for us.

As SIA cadets, we're like family here and when one of us does something so dispicable, we all find it hard to come to terms with it. We all work hard and play hard together, none of us would ever have foreseen such an incident occuring.

On behalf of all cadets undergoing some form of training with SIA at the moment. I would like to say that in my opinion, our honour, integrity & sense of unity is still intact (at least for most of us). We treasure the opportunitry that we've been given to become airline pilots and are working hard to not dissapoint. Please don't judge us as a whole because of the actions of one.