PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad vs Qatar
Thread: Etihad vs Qatar
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 17:14
EYtruth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CCEY
Why are you so negative ?
I mean if you are working with EY and are not happy , then quit !
If you are working with EK and are happy there and then good for you

EY being as strict as QR ? you gotta be kidding me ...

I think that the unhappy crew , who are working in whatever airline will be unhappy anywhere .If you are doing this job for money , then you better find a better job .EY is paying well , it is paying more than any EU airline ( you will never get accomodation included in Europe ) and it is a good experience...it is not perfect tho but right now , I am very happy

Well, the truth is that some of us r stuck here for specific reason, and we can't quit so easily.

Second thing, EY is not a good employer, and everybody knows that. This is something u just can't deny.

Maybe u were lucky to be put in a nice building with nice roommates, but majority is not that lucky. And the way EY treats crew, it's just not right.

Three years for an airline is maybe not a long time, but u need to have consistency if u want to be respected. For a 3 year old company, the mess that EY has inside is too big.

And if u hear a bad thing about EY from 4 people out of 5, than something is definitely wrong with the company.

Speakng about airline awards, the well known fact is , that these awards r beeing bought.