PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 3
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 3
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 16:12
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flybe/baby/2007

Chrism20

Cheers for the link - absolutely stunned at the number of 145's at Oct 07.

If as stated before there is this 6 or 12 million sweetener then it sure is going to be needed if the fare structure is going to be that of flybe's.

I trust the five based will be Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Paris, Frankfurt and Paris?

bmibaby

Jury is still out on 2007, but all the ZB and baby gains could be wiped by the bacon/flybe merger plus some IT reductions (one Sanford etc etc)

Also it might depend on this other rumour of Budapest, Venice for baby, do you know if this is likely?

I had a good comparison yesterday between Baby and flybe on a day trip to Edinburgh.

Aircraft wise a draw, the Dash 8 was nice and smooth even as we went through a rain shower on finals at EDI. G-BVZG on the way home was great as well but a little bit less legroom.

However everything else baby trounced flybe. Web online check-in on baby was great, I could choose my seat and no in your face threats of £10 penalty if crumpled my boarding pass.

Flybe allocated my seat with no option to change and although second to check-in we got 11A/B over the wheels, which meant one of us could not put there feet out straight and there was no window. I trust this rim does not run along the whole of the aircraft for window seats?

G-JECO also went tech on arrival, it was already 25 late on
stand with no explanation. The Glasgow out at the same time
was cancelled!!!!!

We left an hour late (BE282) but the flight was good but
the landing extremely hard.

Baby closed the doors 5 late, airborne 10 minutes later
from EDI and arrived BHX 10 early. The bags were on
the belt at scheduled time of arrival 22.40

Well done baby and BHX for having the bus ready as
we arrived on an International stand - 54!!!!

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 12th Dec 2006 at 16:28.