PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1Time Pilot Losses
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 14:16
imustbemad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apart from giving legal counsel to a 1time employee
For a legal counselor you do tend to go off half cocked

From a customer's perspective, I am and always have been very pleased with the level of service and professionalism I encounter when I fly 1time.
And so you should. That level of service and proffesionalism you recieve is from the very same people that slave away for unappreciative bosses that this forum is trying to defend. Included in that group would be same co pilots you claim don't leave because they can't.

Now, if you feel 1time is unsafe and breaking the law, why don't you do something about it

I must be suffering from short term memory loss because I don't recall ever having said anything along those lines. Please scroll back, find the post and point it out to me and I shall offer my humble apologies.

Why dont you leave and go to SAA or Comair?
There is a saying in aviation. "assumption is the mother of all ups"
You my learned legal friend are assuming that I WANT to go to above mentioned airlines. You are also assuming that I work for 1time. In fact you are assuming that I am a Pilot.
Now answer yourself this question..... would you want a legal counselor that assumes so much with so few facts to represent you, even if his services were offered free of charge???

smile at the bosses, while calling them silly names under your breath
Silly names would be way too complimentary.

Develop a backbone.
My back bone is well developed thanks for your concern. Its develped enough to admit that I erred in thinking you were part of 1times esteemed management team. Now while I don't consider anything I said to you in my previous post an insult, calling you a 1time manager certainly is an insult. For that I apologise.

Lastly, allow me to commend you on your intimate knowledge of the airline for someone whos only dealing with the company is as a customer.

oh and "have a nice day"

Last edited by imustbemad; 12th Dec 2006 at 15:01. Reason: I think I'm suffering from short term memory loss but can't remember