PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1Time Pilot Losses
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 13:40
countingteeth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by imustbemad
...Dentures..
LOL. Get real?? Who, me? Do you give all people who disagree with you stupid insultory nicknames? Have you got nothing better to say to me than to just insult me? Not very mature, I hope u r not in command at 1time... because THAT frightens me more than anything that has been said on this forum.

To clear some things up for you : I do not work for 1time. I have never worked for 1time. Apart from giving legal counsel to a 1time employee who was facing disciplinary action, I have had nothing to do with the airline other than being a customer. From a customer's perspective, I am and always have been very pleased with the level of service and professionalism I encounter when I fly 1time.

Now, if you feel 1time is unsafe and breaking the law, why don't you do something about it instead of whining anonymously on an internet forum. Why dont you leave and go to SAA or Comair? Whats wrong, they reject you too? I bet you go work everyday and smile at the bosses, while calling them silly names under your breath. Develop a back bone. Hell, PM me your contact details, I will even sponsor your legal fees for you. Put your money where you mouth is!