PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - Common Issues
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 10:21
tuismile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to be honest the grass is not that much greener on the other side. I used to work for charter and came to BA for better T & C, apparently better pay and cos i thought the company looked after their crew. I was seriously mistaken!

I honestly think that working at charter was better in many ways. Firstly the company certainly looked after us better than how BA is at the moment. Did we ever have all these changes? NO. Did we ever have ballots? I've only known of one. Did I get paid more? OH YES! Was crew morale ten times better? Most definately. Was there this community division between bases? Never.

To me it seems like BA have got it worked out. Bully the crew as much as possible and we will give in. I never joined BA to join unions and disagree with management all the time. I joined because I love my job.

It's now getting to the point where I am considering joining my old airline again.

But one thing I will say is you must fight for what is rightly yours. And if that means going on strike guys then I'm well for it.