PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Directors Dumping Millions of Shares
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 10:03
BoeingMEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA's future....

Good point Airbrake. By coincidence I arrived at T4 from Chicago at 0930 yesterday morning on BA298. Having been kept onboard for almost 30 minutes (no stairs again), my fellow passengers were herded onto a coach by a screeching and sarcastic BA fish-wife who seemed to think that she was herding swine into a pen. Her attitude and rudeness were of unspeakably vile proportions. Those passengers visiting our country for the first time will have formed an early and very unfavourable impression of the UK and the world's favourite airline.

To compound the issue, everyone's cases were then lost for an hour and the 2 BA customer service gents at the desk next to carousel 1 chatted for several minutes before acknowledging my presence. Should I mention the late departure from ORD (again)? Or the useless in-flight entertainment on the 777? Or perhaps the lamentable orange-juice and cake pauper's breakfast?

My modest shareholding was liquidated with 30 minutes of arriving home and WW's shambles will never see another of my £££s.

Rant over bm