PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1Time Pilot Losses
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2006, 21:14
Dexterdawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hear hear

Well said jojo, its high time pilots in SA start thinking as a group and not only as individuals. I have a pretty good idea who our friend above is and can only say that everyone knows who can be called on by management when they need someone who will bend/break/disregard the law when it suits management. Enough said.
As far as the comment by counting teeth regarding the two pilots who were fired, sure they got what they deserved, couldnt agree more. However.. if the esteemed management got what they deserved for the blatant violations of the law goes, well then they should be sitting in the slammer right now! You cant only obey rules when it suits you fellas.
As to losing corporate clients because of the above incident, well lets see, if I had a corporate account with 1Time, I'd also cancel it! Not because of anything else other than I wouldnt want my staff subjected to unpredictable schedules due to technicals. And lets not forget the sterling job the commercial manager does (from the pub) Know of more than 1 client cancelling due to bad service then not being able to contact said manager.