PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A question
Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2006, 20:40
Atishoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just wrote a really long post to last poster and it deleted itself grrrrrrr

ok im gonna make this shortish.....

im presuming u are a pilot, but was just wondering as i used to deliver babies whether you would put ur face down THAT end and take a close look and not feel nauseous then we will be equal JOKE

Just to say really that i stand by what i say and i still think it was slightly un professional of the crew not to inform us after the turbulence that everything was fine, after all we flew for another 2 hours after so not like they didnt have time.

I think personally it depends on the Captain, why i say this is because i have flown many many times and i have experienced Crew who chat to you constantly , giving all sorts of info and look outs on the journey, some have a joke, and are really nice, (once a pilot even came to the back galley of the plane and had a chat with us for ages) this i think puts everyone at ease and makes for a happy camp.

What does it take for a Pilot to be a bit chatty and friendly? not much i dont think. Then you can get a crew who find it hard to even tell u the essentials, you get those and u hear no more again. I might be wrong but if i was te big boss of somewhere like BA i would make my crews make themselves a little more REAL to their passengers. ok gripe over.

I dont think any flight course thing will make me get rid of my anxieties of flying, im one of those flyers who if i get from A to B and dont even have a bump i will come off smiling and say oh i love flying !! but give me any sort of turbulence and im a quivering wreck !! although i do do a good job at hiding it from my kids who love it.