PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 3
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 3
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2006, 20:08
GayFriendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bits and Bobs

Hi - anyone got any info on what might happen to the BA Billund route if BE finally get to eat the BACON sandwich?? Its available to book in June (when I want to travel) on the BA website but is it actually operating at the mo - it forever seems to be cancelled according to the BIA flights info on their website.

BMI Baby crew rumours (hot off the back galley from a mate who works for them at BHX) - new routes to be Riga, Budapest and Venice if ninth 737 arrives...................would be nice I suppose!!

On another forum - Aer Arann have confirmed BHX to Waterford flights starting May daily except Sat. But no mention of it on their website. Anyone got any info?? Would be nice to see RE back.

And finally - have BE bitten off more than they can chew - all Spain routes from BHX cancelled from Jan (instead of March), me thinks a few aircraft short for all this what has to be said rapid expansion and thats without them unveiling the integrated BACON schedule - should this indeed actually happen. Will they manage FRA, STR etc etc...............