PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is SIA kidding????
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2001, 17:18
New York Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Yes, you are right, all the informed already know my story.

The average NYer still have not quite recovered. I live in Queens, just 5 miles from Manhattan, and we are all still so sad while this has brought the whole community so much closer. There is pain everywhere as everybody knew someone that died. Personally, a nice friend of mine for 12 years, Kevin P., a NY City firefighter and a former Private Pilot/instrument student who owns 1/3 of a Piper Archer lost his life as well as my sister in laws cousin.

While I have busy trying to get back to a normal life please allow me to alert you to a FRAUD. There is some desperate, allegadly using the name Warenn ********, that emailed me yesterday claiming to be the brother in law of the SIA CEO and wanting much more detailed information than what I had already posted on the internet. I waisted a few hours replying to his email only to realize by his most poor command of the english language and line of questioning in his replies that he was merely trying to find out what questions are possed in each interview and what to expect on the apptitude test.

Pardon me for not using harsher terms to describe this sort of individual and even mentioning a low life scum ba* like him at this most difficult time.

God bless America!!! Land that I love!!!

[ 29 September 2001: Message edited by: New York Pilot ]