PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a SIA pilot.
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2001, 01:28
ichewa

Arrow

hi ppl, am really glad that there's a forum like for those whom are interested to join SQ as finding info about flying in singapore is quite difficult. thanks guys
i'm currently doing ns and am about to start looking for a uni. i've heard quite abit about massey offering BAV, bach of aviation. any comments from anyone? comments on the degree, is it worth the $$ or should i go for a general engine degree? if i were too join SQ with BAV, which part of the training do i start from? could i get a loan to pay off my study loan while drawing that miserable pay of a cadet? and for medical history, i've passed airforce pilot's medical but torned my ankle ligament while i was back at OCS after i've failed air grading. would that be a problem to pass caas's med? and what if my ankle has been repaired?
one last question, if i were to fly as a bush pilot, would my flight time be credited?
hee hee.. think thats quite abit of messy questions... if there's anyone out there to answer these Qs...... pls...??

thanks