PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1Time Pilot Losses
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2006, 13:10
imustbemad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heard that the soon to be Chief Pilot is going corporate. Good luck to him. Question now is who are they going to replace him with? My money is on the DFO who happens to have a financial interest in the company.That way they can keep all their cards very close at hand and what little representation the pilot body had (through no fault of the departing Chief Pilot) can be further eroded. Also heard that the recent ad placed for Captains solicited minimal interest. I guess you reap what you sow!!!

jjb: nothing suspicious about the guys not having anything positive to say. A person can only remain positive for so long but once the vaseline runs out the smile dissapears. Glad to hear that you are happy at 1time and hope that you stay that way but the smiling assassin, his two yapping sidekicks and apathy toward crew will no doubt take care of that in time. I hope I'm wrong.
bp: A bit harsh to attack jjb for airing his opinion. This spread is about the way the boys upstairs are treating their crew. We as pilots should be out drinking beer together not attacking each other over differing opinions.

Last edited by imustbemad; 11th Dec 2006 at 13:23. Reason: in addition