PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Check-Out Scandal: Discussion.
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2006, 20:37
Miserlou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's just a friendly discussion, eharding, perhaps with a gentle hope that people may think a little more about this subject and about flying. I did state in the first post and the post to which I refered that I was disturbed by the way check-outs often seem to be unjustifyably prolonged. Made me think people were being fleeced and I know I have spent too much money wondering if the 'check-pilot' was getting anything out of this because I sure as hell wasn't.

Back to your example. Again the Yak's behaviour in this situation is exactly as one would expect. Even the humble and docile Cessna 150 behaves in exactly the same way so it is most unfair to single out any particular type.

Please understand, I'm not talking about fantastic stick & rudder skills. I'm talking about BASIC stick & rudder skills though at no point have I raised the issue or been fixated on that subject.

In fact, it is the work one has done before getting into the aircraft which may well prove to have the most value as Chilli Monster related.