PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pyg: afraid of his own shadow!!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2001, 16:20
Shintaro9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Ace1,

In one of my responses I've already cast suspicion on this character. From the word go he's already been conniving. Didnt want to get promoted to 744 so that he's senior enough on the cripple 7 to be selected as IP and then senior enough to be in the running for FM. Lo and behold, soon enough FM la. This guy is showing his true colors cos his friends are running the airline now(during Camel's time, not a squeak from him). Those chiefs better watch their back, cos he's after their position next (T & D). Dino too cos his AGM position may not be that secured.

As for Pyg, he's living to my expectations. Useless, only good at looking after his own and his cronies' interests. Never mind, I believe in every dog has it's day, so...

Am looking hard at SQ,KAL, CAL and even the gulf airlines. MAS stinks and I dont fancy myself serving such an outfit. I dont see MAS becoming anything that resembles an airline worth working for.

How come this airline gives you a sense of doom? So far tak ada bright light at all..sad

Talking about circuses, animals and clowns are the main attraction, so enjoy the show..

I am embarressed to be a MAS pilot la. :o