PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus vs Boeing (McDD)
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2006, 15:39
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18 wheeler.....actually admire a man putting his nuts on the block and respect you stating your opinion.........my issue with your last statement concerning the Bus "Control" laws......explain to me your reasoning.....

Have been to both(several) of Boeings and Airbus assembly plants,and invited on several "test" flights that have included operating those aircraft out of their normal envelopes........have flown the Bus to the ground successfully in "Direct law" .(not pretty) emergency electrical etc etc(in the sim).....as with most aircraft,its all in the training.......

Your reasoning of costs to operate are flawed...I have seen data from both.....up and down like a lady of the nights drawers.....depends who and how they are operated.........like I said...have flown both....

If Boeing is your choice...stick with it....its obviously your '"comfort" zone.... PB

forgot to mention...flew the the F-28(1000/4000,s) for a couple of years and there will be many here who have....now theres a piece of work....loved it....PB

it was indeed a "focker"

Last edited by pakeha-boy; 10th Dec 2006 at 15:53.