PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2006, 06:41
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pegasus and Eden and the rest of the Faaa and your supporter twiggs,

I was commenting on an idea expressed by someone else on pprune which I thought made sense in terms of being ahead of the game instead of playing catch-up as usual.

Now you tell us that you have been meeting with Macquarie bank!!!!

Why would you have been talking to the Mac Bank before the news of the takeover being announced and who was behind it. This again reeks of BS.

If you think the company is laughing at cabin crew think again as it is our representatives that are cracking them up.

Your other problem with you guys is that you accuse anyone who criticizes you of not being a financial member.Well your wrong again as usual and the meeting I was at said nothing about any discussions with the Macquarie bank and as roaming wolf said I as well cannot recall anything being said about pre reform EBA’s and post reform EBA’s , yet you claim you talked about them as well.

This is right up there with the “fatigue study” you had commissioned that none of us knew about but all of a sudden bring up and told us that we could have asked for at the union office and that we should have known about.

Are we again supposed to be psychic and know what you guys are up to?

The next BS you’ll tell us is that you were privy to the takeover news months ago and have been in secret discussions with the group throughout all of this.

You are in fantasy land and the company is holding all the cards in the deck and you are bluffing as usual.To think you are representing us is about as scary as you can get.