PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 45x35x16 - What a ridiculous set of measurements!
Old 10th Dec 2006, 00:50
flufdriver

Whatever happens,.. happens!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do want to thank all of you for bringing this issue to the attention of those of us who would normally pass through London when doing intercontinental traveling, henceforth I will avoid passing through there if at all possible.

Exersizing that option will however force me to go through the US which I can also do without as they have similarly silly rules. The difference is however, that the saviors of mankind who staff the security checkpoints in the US, tend to be a little less anal then their UK counterparts.

But of course, like everything else this issue too has an upside! Commercial aviation is being slowly throttled to death, this will greatly reduce the dexhaust emissions in the atmosphere, which hopefully will have a positive influence on global warming.

I wish everyone an enjoyable Christmas ( and if you don't celebrate that festive holiday you can simply ignore this sentence as logically it does not apply to you)