PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1Time Pilot Losses
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2006, 20:57
JeanJacquesBurnel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Speedometer
Why does the happy guys at 1time not air their opinions
Well, I'm one of the happy guys at 1time. Been there for close on 2 years and am finding it just as fun as I did when I joined. I'm amazed with some of the previous posts that some of our pilots have so many negative comments to make about the airline without finding a single positive thing to say... Very suspicious... I'm thankful to fly nice aircraft, with fun people. Yes the roster can be a little frustrating at times, but I've been in another airline, and, quite frankly, I don't see much difference in the end result. We all want weekends off, and we all want to be able to go to exactly those parties we want to go to and that is final. Didn't work like that at my last ailine, and hasn't happened here at 1Time either. Maybe I'm just more realistic in my expectation.

My logbook says I did 842 hours in the last 12 months - not too bad at all really...

When I arrived 2 years ago, 1Time handed out a bonus that I wasn't entitled to. This time round, I did get one. Yay! And a raise. Yay!

Sure, it's not a perfect airline, but I'm just as happy 2 years on as when I arrived. I just choose to come to work happy, it's easier for me.

Sure, I'm not flying Full EFIS cockpits around, but I've done that too. If you are bored with a DC9, pushing 'Enter' on an 800 is going to have you bored in 6 months - tops.

Choose to be happy guys...