PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 9th Dec 2006, 12:23
Noiffsorbuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remoak

I understand the process better than you might imagine.

It clearly does not help myself or others trying to explain it to you from this side of the fence because you will not take it from us!

There is a great deal of misunderstanding on your side of the fence about what has or has not been agreed , what the process is and what the implications are.

It is hardly surprising that there should be a sea of lay assertions from barrack room lawyers who actualy dont have a clue what they are talking about.

I suggest for all our sakes that you at Flybe ask your PN at Balpa through your CC to explain to you exactly what the deal is and what are the implications of it.

This cancerous and mutualy destructive rant is largely fuelled through ignorance.

At Bacon we have had explained to us very clearly what the process is and what are the steps to coming together..or not. I commend the same lesson to you guys...and then we might stop being quite so downright nasty to each other.