PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2006, 09:34
dwhcomputers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After again reading all the information that is in the public domain especially the House of Lords Report I find it incredible that the service I gave 24 years of my life too can still allow the findings to stand that the pilots were negligent to a gross degree. There is no one alive that can possibly know what happened on that fateful day and say that the aircraft was 100% serviceable and did not contribute to the accident . The only thing to me that sticks out like a sore thumb is the total arrogance of the two ACMs to their Lordships with their attitude of “Don’t confuse me with the facts” At one question Day said “I am afraid I have not read it for a while, my Lord”. What a load of rubbish. Does he expect us to believe that as an ACM appearing before a Lords Committee he would not have got a copy of the BOI REPORT and read it over and over again before his appearance? I’m sorry but it smacks of the old boys together or you scratch my back and I’ll look after you, a principle I saw on many occasions during my time in the service. Keep on plugging away to get justice for the two pilots I have no doubt whatsoever that one day the truth will out why the AOC and the C in C took the decision to crucify the pilots

Last edited by dwhcomputers; 9th Dec 2006 at 09:36. Reason: extra words