PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2006, 08:49
BrizGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didn't make it :(

Hey all,

Unfortunetly I didn't make the cut....kind of a bummer not making it past the very first round I must say! To be honest, I was really shocked that I didn't get a call...I met all the requirements, looked the part, have more than 2 years of customer service experience, a bachelors degree in communications and an extremely friendly personality!! hehe, sorry I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself now! oh well there's always next time!

MsHostess: Congatulations, I'm so excited for you! Make sure you keep us posted on how you go and what the day entailed! Good luck with the height requirement....like the recruiter said today "cheat and stretch as much as you can to reach the mark"

Fieval: Thanks for the feedback....I told my boyfriend I didn't make it because of the heels! hahaha (just joking!) There were heaps of girls in stiletto heels! Actually, everyone looked so perfect and well groomed!

If anything, today was a great experience and at least if I do try again in the future I'll know what to expect!