PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 3
Thread: CARDIFF - 3
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2006, 21:07
TwinAisle
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flower, why don't you read my whole post, rather than pick out individual points?

What if there was an airline - perhaps Jet2 (this is rumour, I have no idea what they are thinking) - that was looking to build a proper base at Cardiff, with a multitude of new routes to new destinations for Cardiff - but was now looking at Cardiff less favourably because it would be potentially up against flybe on all the short routes it would need to create a balanced network?

Why is flybe having a pop at baby? You may be right in saying that they have not built the base well at CWL - but is taking them on REALLY in CWL's best interest? Would THAT be good news if baby said "stuff this for a game of soldiers" after being beaten up on, say, BFS, EDI, GLA by flybe?

My post was intended to put across a slightly different viewpoint, as opposed to the "flybe is the second coming" type of posts on here.

CWL's biggest problem is not the road, nor the catchment area, nor the stairs, nor the building site, nor the departure lounge. It is the management.