PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 8th Dec 2006, 17:15
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Eh????

1. How does anyone know whether or not Fred Elliott is a CC member? That can be no more than pure guesswork, and I don't believe that a CC member would say things quite as provocative as Fred. Having said that, it could equally well be applied to many of the BACON and BACON Lite posters. I shan't cut & paste, because it would only inflame yet more people.

2. If I am the person being referred to as having said something "actionably libellous" then I question both the accuracy and the motive of that statement. I have spoken privately with an individual to whom I referred, and the various isues have been AGREED and we have moved on. However, I would have to question anyone seeking to muckrake things which were not anything to do with them, and which, in terms of being actionably libellous, would involve very large sums of money to proceed and prove. Exactly who is trying to achieve what here?????

Summary:

If you don't want to join Flybe - fine, go somewhere else.
If you do want to join, then please think how YOU would feel if the situations were reversed. Please be honest when you pose this question.
Think about whether, in all honesty, you think a seniority list will REALLY make much difference anyway, particularly given total numbers of hulls and likely basings.
Think hard about whether you REALLY believe that your postings here are any more than an exercise in venting your spleen. Do you HONESTLY believe, no matter how logicallly correct YOU think you are, that this forum will make the SLIGHTEST difference to the tactical and strategic planning of JF and WW?
Finally, remember it's not Flybe's fault your management are either so inept as to screw up where we succeeded, or so clever as to use you as ammunition in the cost-shedding of an unwanted BAR.

TLP x