PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe to acquire BA Connect (Crew thread - no spotters)
Old 8th Dec 2006, 15:21
Sheikh Zabik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having watched with dismay at how this thread has been used by silly,naieve and malevloent individuals to undermine a delicate and sensitive process upon which our livelihoods depend I can keep quiet no longer.

To learn that members, or more particularly one member of the Flybe Company Council, is using this forum to stir things up just beggars belief. I would very much like to know what Jim French would say if he saw certain posts with the individuls outed who posted them. I would hazard a guess that he would be livid. One of your members has gone so far as to be actionably libellous of a named individual of BACON. The particulatr post was removed but copies were taken.

Pprune is at best entertainment but gives an opportunity for exchanges and some information (albeit with a huge sprinkling of salt!) at a time when we are in a total information vacuum.

It is hard to take seriously someone with whom our CC is trying to do business to our mutual benefit when there are at large freelance lunatics masquerading in the guise of Council representatives. If that is the quality and intelligence of Flybe Council members as a body (which I doubt) then it is hardly surprising you only know how to bend over and take everything that Jim French gives you.

So, Flybe CC, get your house in order and chuck the idiots off the council who are undermining the good that the rest of you are trying to do.