PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brown treats the Services shabbily
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2006, 10:30
boogie-nicey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm all for giving Brown, Blair and any other one of these traitors a good bruising. Whether it's the media, comments from significant figurehads or even a physical slap I've got no problem with that at all.

But once again the 'head in the sand' or should I say 'head in big brother/x factor' public are the ones who have allowed the government to get away with it. I don't know who Tony sleeps at night, this is not a simple con man on the loose depriving old lady's of their family silver this is a man who's asking soldiers to risk there lives with next to nothing equipment. It's the armed forces professionalism that has got them this far and the government still can't show an ounce of respect. We see almost daily the BBC airing another one of those "look how hard done by this person is" fly on the documentaries yet I rarely if ever hear what they're doing about the serious business of the fighting men and women. But in that respect I blame the BBC they're desperate to spread their own leftist agenda too. (getting a little off track here, sorry).