PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - do cabincrews love flightdeck officers?
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2006, 06:04
ShesGreatintheGalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cant believe you have even asked this question!! Of course alot of us are attracted by young single pilots!!!... (well i am anyway) i mean., what do you think keeps us in this job? certainly not the 'glamour' (which got tossed out in the galley bins long ago!)

MY dream is to meet a handsome, kind, sensitive but masculine pilot, who only has eyes for me, who will want to settle down with me pretty quickly, who is serious, committed, financially stable and very caring.
We will get married in a lavish wedding and jett off around europe for our honeymoon and then i will fly part time (just to stop me being bored and always on his trips) and be a lady of leisure - his large salary will be enough to keep us nicely in a house of ample proportions plus a holiday house somewhere, and a large boat (all pilots have boats you know.. you should look into that!). I will shop monthly in hongkong or singapore.. bi-monthly in dubai and sail around the maldives every year before setting off on our yearly 'vacation'. My credit card will be paid off for me every month, and i will always have the finest and best of anything i desire.
And after a while he will not want me to continue working, but stay at home and raise our lovely children (who will all attend exclusive private schools), and he will retire at a young-ish age and we will jett off into the sunset together.

*sigh*

this is what all flight attendants aspire to. This is what you have waiting for you in the world of commercial aviation. We dont do it because we like the job.. HELL NO! An airline is like an exclusive dating agency - designed to line up the best of both glamourous women and highly paid, decent men and match them together. When you become a commercial pilot you will have the pick of the crop clammouring to hang your jacket, walk one step behind you in the terminal and serve you tea and coffee... its our dream.. and its all your pleasure!

WELCOME ABOARD!
xxx