PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loganair
Thread: Loganair
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2006, 03:49
planeshipcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loganair

To no avail I've tried to find out how people have got into Loganair over recent years, however no one has replied.

I am going the modular route and at the end will probably be faced with forking out almost £20K for a type rating on a jet or alike and need to know what I'm going to spend.

Logan seems to offer a not so expensive route in and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I know Flight Training Europe has an agreement, but that obviously doesn't help a modular like myself. Flight Safety International apparently did an MCC which got you an interview? Does this still exist? I get the impression that not many people on pprune no or even consider Flight Safety for MCC as I've asked several times about it and no one has replied.

Do most people get called for interview or is it a very difficult airline to get into? Would I be an idiot to buy a type rating and then send them an application or do you think one would have a very good chance.

I want to have realistic goals set a side.

What do Loganair look for or who do you need to speak to to get an offer of an interview?