PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spaniard, should I train in UK or in Spain??
Old 7th Dec 2006, 20:31
LEVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talk to the students of any school you intend to gent in, they are more lokely tot ell you the truth.

You can save quite a lot of money by doing it in Spain, but certainly not in Jerez, Jerez is probably the best FTO in Spain, bbut is in fact a british school, used to be British Aerospace owned, and their prices are british, in quality is like Oxford and the likes, but if what you wannna do is save some money, in fact ,quite a lot, go to a spanish school, standarsd are not bad, although the equipment wont be as fancy as in Jerez.

There are two schools which stand up from the rest, Aeromadrid and adventia, but their prices are not as good as others.

I wouldn't recomend Airmed, i trained there, but things have gone wrong the last couple of years.

I Used Aerofan and would recomend it, they are in my opinion the best option, of the schools i have knowledge, their prices are very good, idid there my FIC course.

Avoid Airmed and Airman, lot's of delays and weird stuff.

The others i don't know them well, but as i said, get here and talk to students and ex-students, easyjet flies to Madrid, it's just too easy to fool you in a forum , anybody working or owning a school can tell you is very good.

There are good deals in price and you can save 300000 + Euros , and at the end of the day youll get the same piece of paper, later on you can just transfer your licence to UK and get it issued by the british CAA.

Just don't let anybody fool you, and never give money up front , the thing that really made me go for Aerofan for my FIC was that i paid 50% half way during the course, and the rest , after i passed my test.

Good luck