PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FALCON EXPRESS JOBS??
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2001, 09:40
Right Seat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

The age limit is 26 for entry as a First Officer. Not sure about entry as a Capt.
Last I heard you need at least 500hrs Total time and I think 300hrs Multi and MUST have a B1900 type rating to be looked at. Being in Dubai helps alot, dont know of anyone being hired over the phone for a FO slot.

Bases are in Dubai. The work is Freight only flying to Bahrain, Kuwait City, Sharjah, Jeddah, Riyadh and Doha... Pilots will usually log at least 80hrs a month.

Pay isnt bad, FOs start on US$32000, Capt US$51000. Accomodation is expensive! Cars are cheap.

They have 4 B1900C's (UC models, Basic Capt side EHSI etc)... rumours have existed for years now that they will get a new type of aircraft.

Steve Sanchez is the man to speak to at Falcon, an American bloke. Not bad to speak to if you catch him in a good mood - which can be hard sometimes But from what ive heard you really have to be there to get a job.
Hope this info helps a little, I have never worked there, I got all this info from an ex-Falcon Capt when I was trying to get a job with them a couple of years ago. So it might be a bit out of date.
Good luck