PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - A Guide for Prospective Pilot Employees
Old 6th Dec 2006, 22:58
easymoney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any funds will need to be sorted by yourself. I was already typed but it's close to 30K euro for the rating.

The salary depends on where you are based and lots of other variables. It's very unclear what anyone is getting. It will also depend if you are considered as an FO or SFO. So it's roughly between 2000 to 2500 basic after tax and 2000 to 2500 sector pay after tax. So 4000 to 5000 euro after tax. But I'm sure there are some on less than this. Remember there's absolutely no benefits, like uniform, medical, loss of licence, pension or even drinking water. Hopefully things will improve, but there's better positions out there. The only advantage I can see for you is the ease at which you can convert your licence. But check this out by phone with the IAA first. You can find there numbers online. Have a look at the EZY website..........much better terms and conditions. All in black and white too...............not like FR.

Best of Luck in your search.