PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Interview
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2006, 20:29
airamerica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing difficult.Nice, relaxed, professional and casual, all at ease.

Personal along the lines of:tell us more about you,why us,why should we employ you, what will your boss say, (your wife) if we phoned them, why did you became pilot, how did you do it,why long haul,so duties, how long before command at own outfit,how did you pay for training,why HKG, what do you know about HKG,your first flying job, why leave now,etc etc etc ,its all about why why why about you.
Know yourself better than anything else.

Techescribe swept wing, advantages, disadvantages,high lift devices,dutch roll,which fleet would you like to join, why, Autothrottle off, aircraft reaches min speed what happens?Indications?

At the end of the day being yourself is the best advice that I can give you.It makes you relax as you don't have anything to hide.
Recognise weaknesses and admitt them don't try to fool them as your experince is a drop in the ocean compared to theirs and they will recognise it.I feel that they want to see the real you, so allow them.

I was talking from my heart and found it easy even when I was scrutinised closely on some answers that I gave.

Good luck to all of you,go there and enjoy it and show why you are there.

AA