PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2006, 19:18
AreYouForReal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tablet
jayc004

I have two different contracts and I don't start until January.

I have a training contract from Ryanair which covers a 6 month period to include line training. Just this week I received a Brookfield contract which is for when I complete line training. This was despite being originally told I would not receive an employment contract until line training was complete.

I still have not received any concrete details of when I commence my induction and when the cost of Type Rating will be due.

Tablet
Did Brookfields or Ryanair tell you that the Brookfields contract is the employment one for once you have finished your line training? Whoever told you that u have to sign the brookfields is incorrect. Brookfields is an employment contract to be an agency pilot. Ryanair will offer u direct employment, and u will not be an agency pilot, but only once you have completed the line training!

Did u reply directly to paul deeves accepting the type rating date that they offered you in the congratulations email that he sent personally on the day of your assesment at EMA. If you did, then CAE or SAS will get in contact with you. SAS however are slower then CAE at doing this I believe.

Ryanair do not, and will not offer you a contract of employment for after the 6 months training one, UNTIL you are over half way through your line training. This is so if they decide they dont want you for what ever reason, they are not contractually bound to employ you.

Remember, if you are an agency pilot, you will only fly when Ryanair wants you to, otherwise, no flying, no money.

Last edited by AreYouForReal; 5th Dec 2006 at 19:36.