PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigeria Aviation Minister & current issues (threads merged)
Old 5th Dec 2006, 18:27
V1_RHOT8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our New Minister

When they got to Lagos, it became clear to the Bellview people that there was something wrong - because the boxes had started expanding. So they opened them. In the cause of that, they found illegal combustible materials. It is illegal in the sense that they were not supposed to be on that flight. Because the pressure mechanism has triggered off the mechanism within these material. And they were expanding.
“Give that flight another 45 minutes in the air. Or if that flight had been delayed or has been hovering over Lagos, that plane would have exploded.

Wow, I never knew Bellview's baggage handlers doubled as trained professional explosives/bomb disposal guys that are brave enough to open expanding boxes. I mean these are the same guys that forced open that bag that contained fire crackers....ooops, I meant to say "DYNAMITE."
Meanwhile, you've got to love a mechanism that triggers another mechanism.

This guy is the same as his predecessor, just bears a different name. What a joke I tell ya.

By the way, what's the deal between Fani-Kayode and Odukoya?

V1_RHOT8