PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Dec 2006, 10:58
saab340ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's continue whith what originaly this post was set for....

We'll, I've got the date for the interview, but there is nothing mentioned in the email that I have to take any technical or english test (maybe I impressed the interviewer so much that I don't need it ) . Just information that there will be a half an hour interview and one hour of sim . Am I missing something maybe, just asking?

The second thing is, sim is supossed to be B200...are there some particular trick's that guys like to see when they evaluate you for the first time...any particular apt's, sid's, star's, mcc trick's...I guess now with improved conditions there will be much more guys/girls interested in joining them, so we'll need to prepare much more now, a.

I would now like to see comments from all you who have soo much against this company, what do you think now. I don't think that you will impress me too much and, I think that it is personal decission ef every individual where he will go and what to do with his life...

thank's for help