PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LL controllers in SUN EFPS shocker
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2006, 19:17
Hootin an a roarin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hold at Satan

"I meant it out of exasperation from the egll-bashing on this thread; whatever we get or don't get, somebody or somewhere is going to make some b1tchy comment about it - that's what spreads resentment/division. So let's get the WP agreed and then spread the good news throughout the kingdom "

So you get what you want, we get nothing, but if we dare make a comment that spreads resentment/division? Are you so thick skinned and insular?

Also good news for who? Heathrow, whoopee the boys win again (oops, I may spread resentment!)

"And again, if we are one company 'sticking together' why the constant digging at egll? If the grass is so much greener, get the heck over here and join us"

The digging is against the band 5 units, you are in the firing line. So we all apply to Heathrow to earn £80 grand. That justifies your huge pay and benefits then does it? What about the poor minions who cannot apply for personal reasons or the ones who can't be released or can't get in? I agree you should be paid more, don't get me wrong, but couldn't see what was wrong with the old system.