PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - # of people interviewed by EK VS Hired (The bikini wax thread)
Old 4th Dec 2006, 16:43
Dubai4Free

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was part of the group last week where 6 out of 7 got cut on the 1st day. They were all great guys and all were highly qualified. I went to the interview for the adventure and the free trip to Dubai. I did a little bit of sandbagging on day 1 because I really did not want to return for day 2 and day 3 screening. After I received my phone call I graciously thanked them for the opportunity and after hanging up the phone I pumped my fist and said "YES!!!" Now the fun and vacation begins. Dubai was an awesome trip but I would NEVER consider moving there. If anyone wants gouge on the sim and written test PM me and I will gladly help out. All questions were multiple choice and pretty easy. I'm sure the test changes from month to month but this will give you an idea.

Hypoxia = Lack of O2 partial pressure
Where is Center of Pressure located in relation to CG?
Know how Lat/Longs are expressed 55.29.04 as opposed to 5529.04.
Strongest wake = Clean-Heavy-Slow.
Fuel Requirements = Most distant Alternate and then 30 minutes at 1500AGL.
Take Off Mins and Take off Alt Mins is determined by # of Engines on plane.
When is take off alt required
Where is final approach fix on an ILS
What if on G/S above published intercept altitiude and Viz drps below mins? How do you proceed...Fly Loc to MAP and then the published missed.
What is included in "Payload Weight" 2 wrong choice had fuel
Something about what happens when the Dry Adiabatic Lapse rate convergages with the dewpoint? Something to do with where the cloud bases will be found.
Where can you find cheap hookers in Dubai? Jockey Club at the Panorama hotel right across the street from the Majestic.