PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2006, 11:29
Casablanca85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AusBEACH
Hi All,

Going through the recruitment process at the moment and I'm just curious about a few things regarding the medicals;

1. What do you have to get checked/done regarding the medical exactly - dental, optometry and body? What have they actually asked to be checked?

2. When you get to Dubai, what medicals do you have to undergo there? I believe there are a few that you have to get done? I'm very curious to know what these are, since if you fail these and have to come home, it would be a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE thing.........!

Hope someone can help or have some information on the above?

THANK YOU ALL!
Hi you have to show them that you are medically fit to do the job as cabin crew! Eyesight, hearing, herat etc will be checked! You have also to do several blood-tests and also a HIV-Test to show them that everything is ok! I Think that for their own security everything will be done in Dubai again to be 100% sure that the medicals you did in your home country are the same as those done in Dubai!But nothing to worry about! As soon as you do not have any bad illnesses you will make it without any problems:-)