PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class C radar direction
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2006, 00:17
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bushy

According to the latest iteration of qantum mechanics and suchlike theories there really are multiverses or parallel universi . To date they have not been able to prove that it is possible to slip from one universe to another and back, go backwards in time or even change reality, but I'm sure if they were to observe this and other threads on the matter they would get some pretty strong cues.

Lewis Carrol is now recognised as being one of the early and heretobefore unrecognised writers on the subject, simply then lacking the experimental evidence and the language developed from it to describe in scientific terms his thinking on the matter, thus the allegorical approach.

What is clear is that with the passage of time and when we are summoned from this sublunary abode all vanities cease and all the time and money spent on trying to subvert reality to our cause are as nothing.

Anyway now I gotta go take the family to Rottnest on my 20M Princess, with any luck the boatman will have the ice chest full of beer and steaks and we can get going straight away. Just love this daylight saving, adds another hour of boating fun to the day.

Last edited by gaunty; 3rd Dec 2006 at 00:19. Reason: speling