PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LL controllers in SUN EFPS shocker
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 18:42
radar707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The thing that gets me with this is the fact that our colleagues at LL seem to think that the fact it MAY take an extra 20 minutes to get to work deserves some sort of recompense either in the form of a cash payment or TOIL (which will have to be bought back by NATS since there will no doubt not be enough available leave to take the TOIL)
Whichever way you look at it, it is NATS pampering the babies at LL who have thrown teddy out of the cot because they have to get out of bed a bit earlier.

Welcome to the world of the regional airports who have to deal with the same old handed down by management on a daily basis and who also moan and groan but nothing gets done because "we don't have the money"

As I understand it AAVA's are rostered at LL just in case someone is sick (I stand to be corrected on that point). Us poor buggers at the regionals are being told to cut back on AAVA's and close positions because the budget won't allow for it.

We might not move the big jets but we move a hell of a lot of little things mixed in with the big jets, do we moan and groan NO we do the job we are paid to do and get out of bed when we need to to get to work.

Point 7 you were the baby on the course, you and you're colleagues are acting like babies now, time to grow up