PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Meltdown - Has it begun?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 13:43
allan907
Nixor ut Ledo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Touched a raw nerve there? Good to see that your command of the English lanuage language is poor to gusting ?? little command. I presume that you are either a junior of senior rank, though to be honest if you are a senior, how on earht earthdid you make it this far? It's the lack of disipline discipline that you obviously embrace that only drives home the death nail of rot, errosion erosion of standards and ethos of the RAF, at all levels. OK, I take your not particulary particularly eliquent eloquent point of call, for implying that juniors are "thick" and I retract this as it was printed whilst feeling particularly frustrated with those juniors I unfortunately had to deal with during the day. However, it is particularly disappointing to deal with the more junior memers members of our force who constantly day in and day out, display a complete lack of care, awareness, logical thought and respect for service and the Queen. The act of saluting (for instance) is not as a mark of respect to me but to acknowledge the Queens Commsion Commission I have worked through the ranks to attain my commision commission, and at no point did I feel that I was belittling myself to pay the required respect. In fact as a junior and senior rank I used to go out of my way ensure that any officer I came into contact with, had to return my excemplary exemplary salute. Yes, I am old school but, I embrace modern practice and I am proud the RAF, and of the other services too, though daily I find that the services and those serving in it, particularly the RAF are loosing losing the plot.
Anybody who berates someone else on their incorrect use of the English language and turns in a piece of work like this deserves to be publicly flogged! And I haven't even bothered with punctuation and composition!