PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EU law on bonds?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 07:36
amc13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KM Bonds

Bad Robot Your Guess re Air Malta would be correct!!!
Thankfully my bond has expired but i would say that there are still about 40 people who are affected by these ridiculous bonds. The scandal of it all is that they are planning to get ex pat first officers and bond them for just STG 5000.
It is going to be interesting to see how things will evolve- however my take on it is that until someone challenges the ridiculous bonds nothing much will change. Pity that the management pilots in KM keep on endorsing such tactics. They are all a bunch of yes men interested in furthering their interests.
What a sad state of affairs- these idiots leading the show along with their comrades in arms at HR have destroyed the morale of the pilot workforce at KM and are single handedly responsible for having indirectly forced 20% of their experienced workforce to seek greener pastures.
Shame on them, JA, JMF, LHG- you are all a lousy bunch of yes men with absolutely no morales. I definetly would not want to be in your shoes every morning when i look in the mirror-oh i forgot they have no conscious.
AMC 13

Last edited by amc13; 2nd Dec 2006 at 09:39.