PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class C radar direction
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 06:19
Scurvy.D.Dog
I'm in one of those moods

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something also has to be done about the antagonistic culture that has now become part of being an Australian controller.
.. antagonistic? … or professionals with a conscience trying to avoid ill conceived meddling with aviation safety systems by putting the technical, procedural and documentary reasons for doing so?!
The apology sticky on the top of the Dunnunder Godzone is indicative of a pervasive behaviour that we have seen on these boards for several years now.
… are you suggesting that the technical, procedural and documentary information posted in this place in recent years is ‘persuasive behaviour’? … exactly how is that … are you suggesting the ATC tech arguments are not based on reality?
You all seem to struggle for answers when confronted and resort to personal attacks without source or foundation.
… struggle for answers… oh come now Chris, you, as with your mate, are provided the technical all the time, what do we get in return??
I'm sure you guys think this makes you look smart, but looking back on some of your own threads, you all look pretty stupid doing this.
… if that accusation came from someone who had even one scrap of valid, supportable airspace argument in the many previous threads on these matters, it might count for something more that Camel excrement!
bushy
… could you point to one ‘airspace/ATC’ issue raised by ATC’s or Mr Smith or Higgins that was not adequately addressed by ATC’s and Commercial Pilots?
… and I ask you, if your considered answers and opinions were repeatedly ignored, and your profession regularly accused of all manner of things by a handful of the ‘usual protagonist’s’ …. would you be frustrated and perhaps a little vitriolic??
.. and who played the man and not the ball this time around? .... hmm
… I mean how many times will the same statements, accusations and assertions be made with the same (unchallenged) retorts provided by ATC's and Commercial Pliots before sense prevails??
... the only sad thing about this is how many times the same arguments are put and made only to be ignored by the same handful of people who refuse to listen to reason!