PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 02:50
qcc2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
facts are important

twiggs ,eden and the rest. iam not obsesssed with overseas salaries and conditions.however since AW and offsiders did their presentation and compared lh f/a's (only oz based crew) to our so called competitors we found a lot of holes in their presentation.
we, that is a number fo collegues& myself (incl. s/h guys)had/ have ongoing drinks (nothing a bottle of red or two couldn't fix) and discussed the meetings. accidently, we ended up going to most presentations individually at different places. the graphs the company showed are distorted and do not reflect a true picture. s/h is not cheaper then l/h.(as one of the guys told us when some one ask the companies rep at the meeting). thats one of the reasons research is so important in negotiations. and i really meant that MM has to get of his scare campaign. most collegues know what the politicial landscape is or maybe after the next election. twiggs i must disagree with your comments the only comparison we have to do is s/h,J* AO. my views expressed here are not just the of a minority, i would say i represent the view of many, which i share a glass of vino with, at whatever port.