PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LL controllers in SUN EFPS shocker
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2006, 15:31
Yellow Snow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BDiONU

You make some very good points, it isn't all doom and gloom, I for one am looking forward to the move. The are, or have been, problems with communication, so the operational staff have had some worries only recently appeased re food and catering, gonzo is coorect though in that there is no plumbed drinking water, although I believe management are going to provide us with bottled water. It had better be Perrier or I'm out the door And not of that fizzy rubbish.

2miles600feet
Perhaps if you spent less time complaining (about virtually everything it seems), your management might feel more inclined to treat you with the utmost respect you obviously feel you deserve.
A bit of an unfair criticism of Gonzo, if your just trying to bait him then fair enough , but he's a good guy and a valuable contributor to these boards, you can't knock him for listing the negatives since that's pretty much the crux of this thread!

747-436

Most controllers have free ranging driving permits, however it seems our bus drivers don't at the moment, I'm sure this can be sorted in the short term hopefully.

I understand, correct me if I am wrong please, that the old tower was not airside, so now that it is you guys should be issued security IDs to work and go airside.
This in turn would allow you through security in the terminal through the staff route? I assume they have one at T3?
Everything you say here is correct, however if you've ever seen the staff route at T3 it can take up to 20 minutes at shift change over times, equally other times it can take less than 5.