PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class C radar direction
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2006, 03:43
Chris Higgins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scurvy.D.Dog
Chris, … do you seriously think Aus ATC’s are not aware of how US ATC do the job ?? .. as we have said adnauseoum …. are you Daft? …. Apparently! .. but that’s OK, you are not alone!
I (and many others) can assure you that Phil knows of which he speaks!
Not only is he a very very experienced Air Traffic Controller ... his work for industry (across all spectrums) is .. well ... Legendary!
... you sir are quite frankly not anywhere near the same league! ... his work (mostly unpaid) is second to none!
. your hollow slights
.. as one, who has had the pleasure of sitting beside Phil providing voluntary ATS for industry events (including airshows) ...are pathetic at best ... invective at worst, based on shallow, sycophant motherhood statements …. Drivel really! … even American ATC’s are questioning the way the rules are applied in your Utopia! .. Aussie patriot?? … neh …. Some other motive me thinks!

.. your continued accusations toward ATC's in this country are ridiculous! ... the options and improvements you bemoan have been repeated time and time again! .. ignore them if that suits you! ….. but then… well.. a 10 pilot is beyond question even in Bush (big boy) eyes, let alone Bonsai (Little Bush’s) eyes!.
.. if what we (Aussies vice American apologist’s) say is baseless ..... EXPLAIN WHY! ... no spin ... no motherhood statements .. just technical and procedural FACTS!
Re Bankstown
When?
- was 07 in use at SY?
- was 11 in use at BK?
- what was the weather doing?
- what was your flight plan track out of BK?
..I worked there for 6.5 years (recently) so bull will not fly!
.. and the motherhood statements ...OK... do US controllers 'separate' IFR?
.. go on Guru .. by how much an under what circumstances?
.. and if you think other revelations in this place will give you and your mate licence to run amuck .... think again!
.. OH.... but we all play the man and not the ball ….. look in the mirror .. countenance … anything else????
...Next .. ferkwit!
J430 … yep … mate, you .....and a select few are a special bread (QLD’nder ), most of us ATS personnel spend our lives trying to wind-up .... QLD customers!! .. .... oh the power
.. but you all know you get the best track outa town (DCT YSCB) ... a good natured wind -up!!
Love the "personal bread"...yum, yum. Or do you think this brain wave means "breed".

Good to see those Aussie aircraft are in the hands of people who can't spell as well as my eleven year old.

Personal enough for you Icarus?