PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement letter
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2006, 03:15
chemical alli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil up your bum as they say

heres to you baywatcher, ill toast you with a cold one.used to be a time when management respected the fly boys and girls,the pilots respected the engineers and the cc had no respect on overnights (joke dont go crazy i love the plate chuckers) well as you say the good old days are fast drawing nay.between wannabes who would sell their sole for less to fly and then whinge in a years time about pay and conditions, go screw yourselves you know who you are.and management who would sell their grandmothers or the gold out of their kids teeth go screw as above .to the rest of us still in the game, all i can say is treat it like one, and turn it into a mind game .you screw me i screw you twice and ill raise a glass and toast the forefathers of aviation who sweat blood and tears to get what most of us enjoyed until repugnent low cost carriers and the so called leisure market reared its ugly liitle head and turned a once proud flying community into a pack of spineless whinging good for nothing backstabbing you know what "s .well thats my rant and congrats to a proud left seater enjoy sears robuks and coporate america