PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Solutions
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2006, 01:51
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having been in the sights of the management gun, and working for 11 yrs in that hell hole, i can tell you, calling them "narcissist's" is almost a compliment.

I left in 2001, even back then, morale was non existent and management were hell bent of bleeding even the concrete dry, i still cant believe it still goes on today 5 yrs later, and i do feel sorry for those who cannot leave and the management they have to deal with....

as long as the current crop of leaders is running the company, there will be no chance of reconciliation between staff and management. sadly companies being run by such types and bean counters have a history of going the way of the dodo.

funnily enough now i am working for another company in the aviation game, though not the airline side of it, and if only Qf could learn something from the management of this company, then QF would be a great airline with very happy staff. the last meeting between staff and management was actually about "how do we attract more employees? and how do we keep the good ones here??" this was the question put to the staff from the highest level within the company... and a boss who openly invites all staff members to come and see him about anything, even gives you his phone number... now could you imagine Dixon or Ms Jackson doing that for the troops?