PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why is everyone flightcrew leaving the military?
Old 30th Nov 2006, 22:36
ZOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Leave

Well,

After Just having spent two days with Mrs Zofo and Myself in trying to help as much as possible in a "Secondary Duty" passed to me by my "Lords and Masters" a couple of weeks ago, and of course trying to uphold my "Primary Duties" in the work place. Does any one else think that time is really running out on the patience of the good ol "Airman Stan" or "Cpl Yes Sir" "Suits you Sir" to carry out these tasks... I can honestly say that all I have met along the way is "Yes Sir my Troops will get it done" and a thought of "OH yes this will get me up the Commissioned Ladder" Well the time is running short and we are all getting P d off with all of this. I have enough trouble in keeping "My secondary duty in tow at the moment" with all the Dets and OOA ops at the moment. (I speak of course of my Wife, Kids etc). I may stand corrected but many a year ago troops would PVR because they could not stand/or had an issue with maybe their boss etc.. Nowadays it is quite shocking to find that the PVR is due to the whole way that the Armed Forces are treated nowadays (Airships can you not see this)
You Really are Blind!!

I dont want to say anymore as I have Had enough after another night getting in late (Read post time) due to Our Governments Lies about "Over Here"
</Patronise/Rant>